Warranties and Liabilities
By purchasing from Firebird Ammunition, you agree to the following:
Firebird Ammunition does not manufacture, produce or assemble the products or items. Firebird Ammunition is not responsible for any claims relating to infringement by the product of third party intellectual property rights. Firebird Ammunition makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the quality of the products or the results that customer may achieve utilizing such products, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose (to the extent applicable) which are hereby disclaimed and excluded. In no event will Firebird Ammunition be liable to Customer for any lost profits or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages. Pursuant to the provisions of the California Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, this product is sold “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
Firebird Ammunition is not liable for any damages, problems, or issues, that may occur from the use or misuse of ammunition.
Firebird Ammunition is not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies or errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors, Firebird Ammunition reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed due to the inaccurate listing. Images, photographs, descriptions, etc. do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety, they are shown for examples only.
By purchasing any item from Firebird Ammunition, the Customer certifies that the Customer will comply with any and all requirements imposed by applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and administrative policies.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item, the Customer certifies that (i) the Customer has reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the restricted item(s); (ii) the Customer is legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the restricted item(s); (iii) the Customer does not intend to transfer the item(s) contrary to United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (iv) the item(s) will be used for lawful purposes only, and the Customer is not associated with any criminal group or criminal enterprise; (v) the Customer is at least 18 years of age, or of the appropriate legal age for an item according to applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (vi) the Customer is under no legal disability that would prevent the Customer from using, possessing, purchasing, owning, and/or transferring the item(s); and (viii) the Customer has read and understands the US Exportation Policy and (ix) if applicable, Customer understands and agrees to restrictions on the return of certain regulated products.
By purchasing Ammunition from Firebird Ammunition, you certify that you have read and confirm the following:
1) You have reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the item and you are legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the ammunition.
2) You are over twenty-one (21) years of age3) Your purchase is in compliance with 18 USC § 922, certain portions are as follows—
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person–(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;(2) who is a fugitive from justice;
(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802 ));
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien–(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act ( 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26) ));
(6) who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship;
(8) who is subject to a court order that–(A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;(B) restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and(C)(i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or(ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence,to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce. (n) It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.